The LOADRITE™ Sprint™ is a smart business investment that provides basic weighing for compact machines, tractors and forklifts. The simple six-key interface makes the Sprint ideal for those who are in a hurry to save money.
By accurately weighing and helping to correctly load products, the LOADRITE™ Sprint helps to load safely and accurately in operations that don’t need data management capabilities.
Overloading of vehicles is minimized which eliminates lost product, fines and mechanical stress from overloading.
Construction sites and warehouse operations benefit from the time and money saved by moving the right amount of material quickly.
In keeping with smaller machines, the Sprint can support four separate weighing implements, allowing weighing with a selection of pre-calibrated implements of differing sizes, e.g. buckets and forks.
- Speed up loading - Accurately load the first time by weighing of stationary bucket or forklift loads.
- Minimize lost product - Load to the correct weight regardless of whether material is wet or dry.
- Monitor productivity - The running total function allows tracking of total weight loaded over a shift, a week or a month.
- Promote safety - Weighing each load ensures that trucks are not loaded beyond legal limits and loaders are working within their safe working load.
- Eliminate overload fines - Prevent overloading by accurately weighing each load.
S1100 COMPACT MACHINE SCALES
The Trimble S1100 is an on board scale provides an accurate in-cab payload measurement for compact machines. Weighing with the S1100 helps the operator to accurately weigh every lift, prevent overloading and manage stock. So you can improve safety and profitability through increased efficiency and accuracy.
The S1100 is suitable for use on tractors, forklifts and skidsteers, across a range of machine sizes, brands and models.
Warranty and Support
The S1100 includes a one year parts and workmanship warranty. Installation, calibration support is available from your local distributor.
Get consistent and reliable weighing first time, every time. The S1100 calculates weights by measuring changes in hydraulic pressure within +/- 1%.
Easy To Use Interface
The simple to use four button interface ensures that all operators are able to weigh accurately, regardless of experience. The compact design of the S1100 requires minimal space in the cab, ideal for smaller machines.
Weigh across multiple attachments, use up to nine individual attachments (bucket, forks, hay squeezer, soft hands and more).
Designed for Rugged Environments
The S1100 is designed for reliable use, and is suitable for use in open cabs or exposed, wet or dusty environments (IP67 rating).
How It works
- Indicator: Mounted in the cab to clearly display lifted weight
- Transducer: Connected to the hydraulic system to measure pressure